Dog Training to Sit Down
Training phase 1:
Training stage 2:
Training stage 3:
How to Teach a Good Dog to Stand Up
- When the dog is sitting, Hold the food at the level of their nose
- Step back 1 step, pull the food handle along, reflexively the dog will stick its nose along and change into a standing position.
- As soon as the dog stands up, shout “stand” and reward the dog.
- When the dog is sitting or lying down, you put your hand over the dog’s belly and push it up, with the other hand, pull the leash slightly forward.
- At this time, the dog will stand up, shout “stand” and reward the dog.
- Do about 10-15 times and then give the dog a break
- Even if this is a simple way to teach your dog to be obedient, you still need to control the time to do it to avoid being counterproductive.
Dog Training To Walk Towards You
- Call the dog’s name: Whenever you come back from somewhere or you stand a distance away from the dog. Call it out to get attention or clap your hands. As soon as the dog turns its head, you press the Clicker.
- Bonus: Because the dog has learned in the other lessons, it will be rewarded when it hears the Clicker sound, so it will run to you immediately. As soon as it runs close to you, click Clicker again and immediately reward the food.
- Practice it over and over again: when the dog gets used to the fact that when you clap, it will run close immediately, then start applying voice commands. By clapping your hands to get attention, the dog turns its head and you shout “come over”.
- Practice: Repeatedly, the dog will understand the command “come here” or clap means to run closer to you.
Training Dogs To Go To The Toilet In The Right Place
How to Train a Dog to Shake Hands
- Step 1: Hold the food in the palm of your hand, put it in front of the dog. Get its attention and then make a fist. Don’t let her get the food in your hand.
- Step 2: According to natural reflex, the dog will reach out to grab the food in your hand. Only then can the dog eat. Try to ignore any other temptations like licking your hand or sniffing your hand for food. Only by letting them focus on a single thing, “put up your hand” can there be food. They will be self-aware of which behavior is beneficial to them.
- Step 3: Train the dog to listen to the voice command: when the dog has begun to know it should reach for the food in your hand. Commands should be short and simple with 1-2 words “Shake hands”, “Catch”, and consistent so that the dog can understand quickly. The command should be given as soon as the dog begins to want to touch your hand and grab it.
- Step 4: Practice like this within 2-3 days when the dog understands the command. You will begin to move on to command first. Take the food in your hand and shout the command “Shake hands”.
- Step 5: Finally, when the dog is able to react quickly, immediately put out your hand at the signal, you can gradually give up the reward actions.
Script with the dog every day, with praise or play in place of the food. Your dog will feel that it is a daily joy and entertainment that you spend to care for him and enjoy more. You can apply the above dog training tips.
How to Train Dogs to Walk on Two Legs
- Step 1: Prepare the food, call the dog back and command to sit still. Practice when the dog is hungry, when they are very greedy, the training will become easier.
- Step 2: Keep the dog calm, sitting upright in the correct posture. Everything needs to be gentle because dogs don’t know what to do.
- Step 3: Use food in front of the nose for the dog to smell but do not feed. Bring them from their nose straight up over their head until they tilt their necks up to sniff.
- Step 4: Shout the command “Stand” and gradually bring the food up. When the dog lifts its paw, enjoy the food. Repeat several times and gradually raise the food until the dog can sit on 2 legs and the back is straight with the head.
- Step 5: Once the dog has mastered step 4, bring the food higher and move forward a short distance. Dogs sit on 2 legs but can’t get food, so they will jump forward to get food. At this time, you should hold the food outside for the dog to see and move the food slowly forward.
- Step 6: Move the food and combine voice commands. When the dog starts to take a step, enjoy the food. Repeat several times until the dog can walk.
Just now, we have shared with you some dog training tips to obey, hope you have had useful information in raising your dog. Besides, remember to give your dog patience and love, if so, they will be great friends who will always be there for you.